Our commitment to you
Because we are committed to making this trip as meaningful to you as possible we will ask you to complete an application form after receiving your deposit. We want to provide the most individualized experience we can to assure that you enjoy your retreat and return renewed, inspired and ready for Conscious Living. We will call you and talk to you about what you can expect and how we can best serve you. We are looking for a group of committed women who value the experience and magic of being in a community of other inspiring women. Our attention to the synergy of our groups has been integral to providing the most valuable experience for our guests. If we agree that this retreat is not right for you, then we will return your initial deposit.
To hold your space we require a $500 deposit.
We only have ten spaces and expect to sell out quickly.
Registration fee: $2,900.00*
* Scroll down to be reminded about what is included in your all-inclusive fee.
Initial Save My Spot Non-Refundable Deposit: $500 is due immediately. (Space is limited).
Second Deposit: 50% of remaining fee ($1,200) is due no later than December 1, 2016
Balance ($1,200) is due no later than February 1, 2017
You may pay via PayPal, Credit Card or check. US Currency only.
Your initial $500 deposit is non-refundable unless we agree in our interview that this is not right for you. We make this non-refundable because our space is limited and we are committing to providing you the highest quality service, accommodations and guidance and ask that you in turn make a commitment to your own self care and not allow other things to take precedent.
Any cancellation will result in a loss of the $500 deposit. Any cancellation received in writing between July and February 1, 2017 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made in writing between February 2, 2017 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of the trip price. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it does not meet the trip minimum (if we do so your deposits are refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online or ask your insurance carrier.
YES, I'M READY TO Say yes to me.
RESERVE MY SPOT NOW.
What happens next?
Once we receive your initial deposit You will receive our application. once you complete the application we will contact you to schedule an appointment for our interview.
This application is FOR YOU, not us. This application will only take a few minutes to complete. In doing so, you are taking a stand for what you need - and that's part of the emergent process we are designing. Your transformation actually begins once you submit your deposit!
Our interview with you will help us design the program so you get exactly what you long for, maybe even more.
Together we will decide if this is right for you.
After receiving your second deposit we will send you travel, insurance and waiver forms that you are required to complete. As we get closer to the date, you will receive updates, travel and packing information and your final invoice.
Consider extending your time with us for one more day. During our VIP day you receive focused attention on any challenges or opportunities you anticipate in your life. Our day will be structured around resolving your questions and continuing to teach you about Conscious Living practices that are easily applied to your daily life. You will receive a high level of attention during our time together. We will incorporate activities that open you to greater awareness and tap mind, spirit, body and heart to access your inner wisdom.
With our combined background in leadership, personal development, meditation, yoga and fitness, Sue and I are ready and able to support you in finding solutions to those things in life that challenge you the most.
Imagine returning home with...
- greater clarity on next steps in your life
- a new business opportunity that might emerge from our conversations
- a wellness practice that sustains you through your busy life
- a yoga and meditation practice customized around your daily routine
- leadership skills that improve how you manage your business
- resources that keep you from over-committing and over-whelming yourself
- an unapologetic focus on YOU - as the center of your Universe
Your VIP Day Includes:
- All meals at Oasis on Saturday
- Afternoon of one/one attention with Sue and Alicia
- Activities that we will customize to your needs
- Practices, resources and more for you to take home
- Transportation to Manta airport for your trip home on Sunday
- An extra day to relish the beauty of Ecuador!
One master coaching session with Alicia or a personalized fitness plan with Sue would run over a thousand dollars. Taking advantage of this VIP Intensive is an opportunity to get one/one focused attention that you would otherwise pay so much more for. Because you are already at our retreat we are able to offer the greatest value for the lowest cost, including your room and meals.
Your all inclusive Investment is $497.00 for the VIP Day. Must be paid in full and is non-refundable.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED in your all-inclusive Retreat registration fee
- Deluxe, double-occupancy accommodations in your fully equipped ocean-view casita for seven nights (two beds per room)
- All meals at Oasis Hosteria and Retreat Center
- Each casita will be stocked with water, fresh fruit, coffee and teas
- One private one on one session with one of your hosts (advance booking)
- Isla de la Plata full day adventure with box lunch
- Round trip transfers from Manta airport (only Manta Airport) to Oasis
- Sunrise Yoga and Evening Meditation and Yoga Daily
- Special dinner at the famed Bella Italia Restaurant
- Authentic Ecuadorian fisherman’s breakfast in Puerto Lopez
- Three Conscious Living Group Sessions
- Ayurveda and doTerra Essential Oils Class
- A week full of soulful conversations under starry skies at the fire pit
- Daily meditations in your room
- Special guest Chef and Ecuadorian Cooking Class
- Transportation for our group activities
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit daily and balcony views of the Pacific Ocean
- Special little surprises
- A private Conscious Living Facebook Community Page
- Two half-hour one-on-one Skype sessions after you return home — one with Alicia and one with Sue
- Kindle version of Alicia's Book: Manage Your Life Before Life Manages You: More Joy and Less Stress in 365 Days.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Your round-trip international airfare from home
- Your round-trip national airfare from Quito to Manta to Quito (or Guayaquil)
- Overnight stays in Quito Friday night before and Saturday night after the retreat (due to flight schedules)
- Transportation from Quito Airport to Quito Hotel (Read more here about how to make your travel arrangements.)
- Additional personal sessions with your hosts (may be booked on site)
- Any activities or tours on your own during your free time
- Additional meals not listed here
- Other non-included items such as souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry and any tips
- Personal, medical or travel insurance (travel insurance is strongly recommended)
DONATION TO THE OASIS SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
Part of the mission of Oasis is to provide local economic support by generating jobs that shift families out of extreme poverty. Social entrepreneurship is the attempt to draw upon business techniques to find solutions to social problems. Through our Oasis project we offer employment, we teach English classes and train local people to work in the tourism industry. We will have a community garden and eventually bring medical services for those who are unable to pay for their health care.
If you would like to help our community thrive and shift out of poverty, please add your donation amount when you check out. We suggest a $50.00 donation.