Here's What's Included
- Deluxe, double-occupancy accommodations in your fully equipped ocean-view casita for seven nights (two beds per room)
- All meals at Oasis Hosteria and Retreat Center
- Each casita will be stocked with water, fresh fruit, coffee and teas
- One private one on one session with one of your hosts (advance booking)
- Isla de la Plata full day adventure with box lunch
- Round trip transfers from Manta airport (only Manta Airport) to Oasis
- Sunrise Yoga and Evening Meditation and Yoga Daily
- Special dinner at the famed Bella Italia Restaurant
- Authentic Ecuadorian fisherman’s breakfast in Puerto Lopez
- Three Conscious Living Group Sessions
- Ayurveda and doTerra Essential Oils Class
- A week full of soulful conversations under starry skies at the fire pit
- Daily meditation
- Special guest Chef and Ecuadorian Cooking Class
- Transportation for our group activities
- Fully stocked kitchens with fresh fruit daily and balcony views of the Pacific Ocean
- Special little surprises
- A private Conscious Living Facebook Community Page
- Two half-hour one-on-one Skype sessions after you return home — one with Alicia and one with Sue
- Kindle version of Alicia's Book: Manage Your Life Before Life Manages You: More Joy and Less Stress in 365 Days.
What’s Not Included
- Your round-trip international airfare from home
- Your round-trip national airfare from Quito to Manta to Quito (or Guayaquil)
- Overnight stays in Quito Friday night before and Saturday night after the retreat (due to flight schedules)
- Transportation from Quito Airport to Quito Hotel (Read more here about how to make your travel arrangements.)
- Additional personal sessions with your hosts (may be booked on site)
- Any activities or tours on your own during your free time
- Additional meals not listed here
- Other non-included items such as souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry and any tips
- Personal, medical or travel insurance (travel insurance is strongly recommended)
TO HOLD YOUR SPACE WE REQUIRE A $500 DEPOSIT.
WE ONLY HAVE TEN SPACES.
ALL INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION
For less than the average vacation your registration fee includes everything during the retreat and in our itinerary. No need to worry about paying more unless you want to buy yourself some souvenirs or be adventuresome and visit other Ecuadorian places of interest.
Registration Fee: $2,900.00
Donation to the Oasis Social Entrepreneurship Program
Part of the mission of Oasis is to provide local economic support by generating jobs that shift families out of extreme poverty. Social entrepreneurship is the attempt to draw upon business techniques to find solutions to social problems. Through our Oasis project we offer employment, we teach English classes and train local people to work in the tourism industry. We will have a community garden and eventually bring medical services for those who are unable to pay for their health care.
If you would like to help our community thrive and shift out of poverty, please donate to our Oasis Community Fund. We suggest a $50.00 donation.